Rated Ink – Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to the content you provide to the Rated Ink website including for Tattoo Artists, all information relating to their tattoo services and for other users, all content included in a review. Your content may include text, images, film, audio recordings.
This Acceptable Use Policy forms part of the Rated Ink Terms [include link].
1. Do not include knowingly false, misleading or deceptive information in relation to your Tattoo Services – please try to keep your information current and up to date;
2. Do not claim that your tattoo services are endorsed or supported by Rated Ink
3. If you include photographs of individuals, make sure you have their written consent to take the photograph and to upload it to the Rated Ink site.
4. Don’t include any other personal about any individual without their consent too.
5. Only write a review which is based on a true account of your own experience of a Tattoo Services. If you haven’t used the tattoo artist, you cannot review their services.
6. Do not write a review of your own tattoo services, or tattoo services provided by a friend or family member or competitor.
7. Don’t use your review as an opportunity to launch a personal attack on an individual. You are reviewing their tattoo services only. We recommend that you contact the artist directly if you are not happy with their services.
8. Do not include any copyrights, database rights, trade marks or other intellectual property rights that do not belong to you, unless you have the written consent of the owner of such rights.
9. Do not upload any content which promotes fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or illegal activities; promotes violence or hatred; is or discriminatory of any group of people; is sexually explicit; or is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
10. Do not interfere with the access, use or enjoyment of the systems of Rated Ink or any third party, including without limitation uploading content containing viruses or other harmful code, causing greater demand on the systems than is deemed by us reasonable.
11. Do not harvest or otherwise collect non-public information about another user obtained through the Site (including without limitation email addresses), without the prior written consent of the holder of the appropriate rights to such information.